We welcome feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Services. You can submit Feedback by email at email@example.com or by calling 1-312-291-8249.
Content Ownership, Responsibility and Removal
J.TOOR does not claim any ownership rights in any User Content and nothing in these Terms will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit your User Content. Excluding User Content, J.TOOR and/or its licensors exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the Services and Content, including all associated intellectual property rights. You acknowledge and agree that the Services and Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and foreign countries. J.TOOR and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of J.TOOR and/or its licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of J.TOOR. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and/or slogans on the Sites are the trademarks of their respective owners. You agree not to remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Services or Content.
You are solely responsible for all your User Content. You represent and warrant that you own all your User Content or you have all rights that are necessary to grant us the license rights in your User Content under these Terms. You also represent and warrant that neither your User Content, nor your use and provision of your User Content to be made available through the Services, nor any use of your User Content by us on or through the Services will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
By using the Services, you agree not to submit to or share any User Content that:
- is false, fraudulent, inaccurate, or misleading;
- violates any local, state, federal, or international laws or is otherwise tortious;
- is protected by or would infringe on the rights of others (including J.TOOR), including any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or privacy, or any other proprietary right, without the express prior written consent of the applicable owner;
- is obscene, indecent, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable;
- is derogatory, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by J.TOOR in its sole discretion;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability;
- is violent or threatening, or promotes violence against, or actions that are threatening to, any individual or group;
- contains advertisements, solicitations, or spam links to other web sites or individuals, without prior written permission from J.TOOR;
- contains or relates to chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- impersonates another business, person, or entity, including J.TOOR, its related entities, employees, and agents;
- violates any policy posted on the Sites; or
- is intended to cause harm, damage, disable, or otherwise interfere with the Sites or our partners.
Any and all User Content that you make available through the Services shall be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary.
Although we cannot monitor all User Content shared or submitted through the Services, you understand that we shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any User Content shared or submitted through the Services to determine compliance with these Terms and any other operating rules that may be established by J.TOOR from time to time. J.TOOR shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to edit, move, delete, or refuse to post any User Content shared or submitted through the Services for any reason, including violation of these Terms, whether for legal or other reasons, or because the material is objectionable or stale. Notwithstanding this right of ours, users shall remain solely responsible for their User Content. You acknowledge and agree that neither J.TOOR nor any of its affiliates shall assume or have any liability for any action or inaction by J.TOOR with respect to any User Content shared or submitted through the Services.
Rights in Content Granted by J.TOOR.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, J.TOOR permits you to view and print the Content solely in connection with your permitted use of the Services and solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes. You may not otherwise reproduce any of the Content found on the Sites without the prior written consent of J.TOOR or other applicable owner. No license, right, title, or interest in the Sites or any Content is transferred to you as a result of your use of the Sites or Services or your accessing, viewing, downloading, or printing of the Content.
Notice and Takedown Procedures
If you believe any User Content accessible on or from the Services infringes your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from the Services, pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3), by contacting the J.TOOR Designated Agent (address identified below) and providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the User Content that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the User Content, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the User Content.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or authorized representative.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
You must submit your written notice containing the above information to our Designated Agent who can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may give notice to our users by means of a general notice on any of our Sites, electronic mail to a user’s email address in our records, or written communication sent by first class mail to a user’s physical address in our records. If you receive such a notice, you may provide counter-notification in writing to the Designated Agent that includes the information below. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement from you, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a federal district court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which we may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, J.TOOR maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users of the Services who are repeat infringers.
The Services may be used only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree you will not use the Services to engage in or encourage conduct that, in our sole discretion and judgment, would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries); communicate, transmit, redistribute or upload content or material (including User Content) that infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; is incomplete, false, inaccurate or not your own; contains any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation to other users, individuals or entities; includes any addresses, email addresses, phone numbers or any contact information; contains corrupted files, viruses, malware or any harmful software; is libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful, threatening, harassing, abusive, vulgar, obscene, offensive, sexually explicit, hateful, profane, indecent, racially or ethnically derogatory, or otherwise objectionable; promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; or is violent or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; impersonate any person, business or entity, including us (our brands, lines of business, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies) and our employees and agents; or engage in or encourage any conduct that restricts, impairs or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Services.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. J.TOOR may investigate occurrences and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting any user or users who are involved in such violations. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Services and you agree not to do any of the following: use, display, mirror or frame the Services or any individual element within the Services, J.TOOR’ name, any J.TOOR trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without J.TOOR’ express written consent; access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, J.TOOR’ computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of J.TOOR’ providers; avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by J.TOOR or any of J.TOOR’ providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services or Content; attempt to access or search the Services or Content or download Content from the Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools and the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by J.TOOR or other generally available third-party web browsers; access data not intended for you or log on to a J.TOOR server or account you are not authorized to access; attempt (or succeed in an attempt) to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; attempt (or succeed in an attempt) to interfere in any way with, gain unauthorized access to, damage or disrupt any part of the Services, or any Site’s or J.TOOR’ networks or network security, or use any Site’s service to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system; use the Services or Content, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms; forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services or Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information; or attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services or Content.
Accessing the Services and Account Security
We reserve the right, at any time in our sole discretion and without notice to you, to modify, suspend or discontinue the Services and Content. We may also impose rules for and limits on use of the Services or restrict your access to part or all of the Services without notice or penalty. You agree that, to the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any Services or Content.
We may terminate your access to and use of the Services, in our sole discretion, at any time and without notice to you. You may cancel your Account at any time by sending an email to us at email@example.com or calling 1-312-291-8249.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND CONTENT AND YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICES, CONTENT AND PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, J.TOOR EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICES, CONTENT AND PRODUCTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES OR PRODUCTS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS. J.TOOR MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE AVAILABILITY AND/OR PRICING OF PRODUCTS SOLD VIA THE SERVICES. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, OR MATERIALS WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SERVICES, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING SUCH SERVICES.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and J.TOOR, govern your use of the Services, and supersede any prior agreements between you and J.TOOR. You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that are applicable to certain parts of the Services. You may not assign or transfer these Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, without J.TOOR’ prior written consent. Any attempt by you to assign or transfer these Terms, without such consent, will be null. J.TOOR may freely assign or transfer these Terms without restriction. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between J.TOOR and you as a result of these Terms or your use of the Services.
The failure of J.TOOR to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The invalidity of any term, condition or provision in these Terms shall not affect the enforceability of those portions of these Terms deemed enforceable.
If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions and/or Privacy Policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at J.TOOR, 900 N. Michigan Avenue, L3-12, Chicago, IL